Cryptoworth Newsletter | January 2024
As we embark on a new year, we’re excited to share with you the latest developments and achievements in the world of crypto accounting and finance.
Let’s dive in together as we unveil new market segments, milestones, celebrate our customers, and provide the latest industry news.
→ Subscribe today to the newsletter, so you never miss our latest news and updates about crypto accounting.
For any product inquiries or to follow up, feel free to reach out to our team.
January 2024 started with full-engines roaring in the crypto back-office space. Here it is a short list of updates.
- Crypto Accounting Firm Landscape
- Cryptoworth Certification User Experts
- Four Customer Case Studies
- Spotlight to our users
- Product News & Updates
- Digital Asset Headlines
- Closing thoughts
The 2024 Crypto Accounting Firm Landscape
Kicking off the new year, we’ve taken a snapshot on the top 2024 Crypto Accounting Firms. This detailed overview showcases over 34 trailblazing firms in the Crypto Accounting Back Office landscape, each committed to addressing the diverse needs of web3 companies at various stages of growth.
Delve into our comprehensive analysis and discover the best crypto accounting firm for your business in our in-depth article, available here.
Cryptoworth Certifies Crypto Accounting Experts
January has been a landmark month with the certification of our inaugural group of Crypto Accounting Experts. These professionals have mastered our software solution and are now primed to provide top-notch services for seamless crypto accounting operations.
|Elliot Watts & Aaron K.
Fireside CFO & Bookkeeping
SORS Digital Assets
Are you interested in joining this dedicated group? Learn more and get in touch with us here.
Four real world applications of Cryptoworth solution.
Read along these experiences of some of our current customers to learn about their challenges, and which solution has worked for them the best.
1. MELD Case Study: MELD leveraged Cryptoworth for a successful first-year financial audit, demonstrating the effectiveness of automated crypto accounting in the Web3 space. Explore their key learnings
2. SORS Case Study: SORS achieved a 99.9% boost in crypto data accuracy with Cryptoworth, enhancing their operational efficiency and data accuracy in crypto accounting. Read how they implemented it.
3. Catalyst Group Case Study: Discover how Catalyst Group improved client onboarding and data management processes using Cryptoworth, transforming their financial management approach. Look its most valuable features used.
4. Honey Badger Case Study: Learn about Honey Badger’s unique challenges in crypto accounting and the solutions provided by Cryptoworth to streamline their processes. Watch their ledger sync.
These summaries are designed to highlight the solutions provided by Cryptoworth, speeding up their accounting back-office.
Celebrating Our Customers
During this month, Cryptoworth was honored to shine a spotlight on some of our distinguished customers who are making waves in the web3 finance landscape.
- Jozef Vogel, COO at EtherFi.
- Nauman Mustafa, CFO at Celo Blockchain.
- Scott Hewitson, Director of Finance at Overclock, creators of Akash Network.
Their innovative leadership and successes are a source of inspiration to us all.
Join us in acknowledging the achievements of Scott, Nauman, Jozef, and their teams in each of the links above.
Product News & Updates:
New SAFT Module available for all Cryptoworth users
We just announced our latest release- the New SAFT Module. This feature addition to our platform simplifies the complexities of managing Simple Agreement for Future Tokens (SAFT), marking a significant leap from traditional methods.
Discover how this module can transform your financial reporting here.
The Most Comprehensive Integrations
Our commitment to comprehensive support continues with the launch of our updated data connection page. Featuring over 1000 connections across blockchains, exchanges, custodians, and more, it now includes our newest integrations:
Digital Assets News Stories
The IRS Announcement 2024-4 brings pivotal changes for businesses dealing with digital assets, altering the reporting requirements for transactions over $10,000.
As we kickstart 2024, our dedication to leading the charge in crypto accounting remains unwavering. We’re committed to equipping you with the best tools and insights to confidently manage digital assets.
Stay connected with us for more groundbreaking updates and developments in the crypto accounting landscape.
We extend our heartfelt thanks to the first certified accountants, our spotlighted users, the Humanode and inabit team, to all the pioneer crypto accounting firms portrayed in the 2024 landscape, and all other contributors for their invaluable support in making this a unforgettable beginning of the year at Cryptoworth.
Thank you for being a part of the Cryptoworth community. Here’s to a prosperous and innovative 2024!
For any inquiries or to stay updated, feel free to reach out to our team.
→ Subscribe today to ensure you never miss the latest news and updates in the world of crypto accounting.